About the Event
AWN’s First Mastermind Session of 2017 is on February 6th
- First Monday of the month
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Location: Compass Financial Consulting, LLC
- Limited to 5 people
- Members only
- Networking and light dinner 6:30; cost for dinner is $10.
Come when you need the “brain trust” to help you navigate a problem, overcome an obstacle, or get some insight into a strategy or opportunity.
PROGRAM: Mastermind Experience:
Mastermind groups are relatively new to most people, even though Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich. A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
Here’s what you get from being in a mastermind.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. Work together collaboratively to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Expand your network exponentially and rapidly.
- New learnings. Everyone is unique in skill, experience and connections
- Cross-promotion. Find ways to help each other promoting your networks.
- Think bigger. You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries.
- Get the support you need along with accountability to get the work done and achieve your goals.
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
Date(s) - 02/06/2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Compass Financial Consulting, LLC
This event is fully booked.