Meet a Successful Entrepreneur
After more than 30 years of navigating a boundary-breaking career in the most challenging industries for women- auto manufacturing and security - Mary Parker has proven limitations can be challenged and conquered.
Mary's career began as an Operator at a General Motors (GM) manufacturing plant. Corporate downsizing prompted Mary to imitate a career change to a security officer.
After Mary transitioned to security, she began making a plan to begin her own security firm. In less than ten years, Mary has steered ALL(n)1 Security through exponential growth. ALL(n)1 Security is the only nationally certified female owned security firm in the country that provides full service security solutions which include security personnel, security technology, and security traffic control. ALL(n)1 services national and global clientele and employs a diverse group of more than 200.
Mary has earned many honors and credits including:
- 2010 NMSDC National Supplier of the Year Class II Award
- 2010 Trumpet Awards Women In High Heels
- 2009 GMSDC Spirit of Alliance Supplier of the Year Award
- 2009 GWBC Trailblazer of the Year Award
- 2009 Atlanta Business League Outstanding Achievement - Woman of the Year Award
- 100 Most Influential Black Women of Atlanta
- Who's Who In Black Atlanta
- U.S. Atlanta Region Business Firm of the Year
- City of Atlanta Female Business Enterprise Phoenix Trailblazer Award
Mary is a graduate of the Tuck Executive Leadership Program at Dartmouth, the Georgia Governor's Mentor Protégé , the Atlanta Economic Alliance Academy, and Leadership Atlanta. She has been featured in Black Enterprise, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Daily World, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlanta Business Women and Atlanta Tribune Magazines, Diversity Edge, Minority Enterprise Magazine, and Grand Rapids Michigan Daily Times.
Mary earned an undergraduate degree in Criminology and a Master's in Security Management from Stafford University.