CRAVE Your Goals: Five Simple Steps to Reduce Stress and Be More Positive and Focused
Join us as Tricia Molloy, author of "Divine Wisdom at Work: 10 Universal Principles for Enlightened Entrepreneurs," will inspire us to be more positive, focused and productive by following the simple, five-step CRAVE system:
- Clean Out the Clutter to create the clarity and space you need to accomplish your goals
- Raise Your Vibrations (your feelings and emotions) to maintain a positive attitude
- Affirm Success to remind you what you know to be true and counter negative messages
- Visualize your goals through a three-step process
- Express Thanks to focus on what's going right and show appreciation to others for supporting your success
Tricia Molloy started her own public relations firm, Molloy Communications, in 1988 to support the success of other passionate business owners. Throughout her life and career, she has always used universal principles and has counseled clients and colleagues to do the same.
Known as “The Queen of Serene,” Tricia’s wise, peaceful presence and common-sense advice are welcome in today’s challenging, complex business environment.
A native New Yorker, Tricia earned her broadcast journalism degree from New York University and was an award-winning radio talk show producer in New York and Phoenix before becoming an entrepreneur. On a personal note, Tricia and her husband, Rick, live in the Atlanta suburb of Marietta with their teenage twins, Connor and Allyson, and their joyful Golden Retrievers, Honey and Lucy.