After the sparkle and glitter of the holidays, you are likely dressed in a shade of navy, brown, or black. ImageUpTM can help you avoid a style rut from January through March with a few quick and easy tips.
You’ll look polished and chic with these simple outfit upgrades that include four must-have accessories and a pop of color for pizzazz!
1. Consider wearing tailored classics in a bold color from head to toe. Monochromatic dressing is slenderizing, flattering and chic.
2. Add a pair of new kitten heel boots. They provide a fashionable foundation as well as stability in the icy, wintry weather.
3. Layer gold chains. Mixing your favorite necklaces will create a vintage look without much effort. Long necklaces add a slenderizing vertical to your outfit.
4. Cinch everything with a belt. A belt is a finishing touch to a high waist skirt or over a menswear blazer, creating a stylish, classic wrap look.
5. Sure, black, gray, and tan bags are versatile. If your clothes tend to fall in the more neutral range, you’ll want to invest in a bright leather bag to give you outfit a jolt of energy and a bit of polish.
This weeks post is by Atlanta Women’s Network February Spotlight Winner!!
Arlene Stearns was raised in NY and enjoyed shopping with my grandmother on 5Th Ave. In 1967 her family moved to Georgia where she received her degrees in education and taught in the public schools for 30 years.
Arlene owned her own fashion business for ten years where her mastery of the mix and match concept led to four national awards. Also, she helped women manage their weight as a Weight Watchers instructor.
These experiences were great assets in the creation of ImageUp. Her interests outside of health and fashion include travel and ballroom dancing.
To contact Arlene Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.imageupsystem.com