Do you have a business event, wedding or family gathering to plan?
Use these tips to make your next big event fun and enjoyable for both you and your guests.
1. Visualize your event before you begin to plan. What do you want your guests to experience?
2. Get help! Hire a professional who will avoid pitfalls, refer other trusted vendors, get discounts and address potential problems.
3. Create a budget and stick to it. Write it down and determine what is flexible based on your vision and priorities.
4. Understand the details and create an event journal. Capture everything from attire to cleanup.
5. Determine who you will invite. It’s ok to be selective.
6. Select the theme of your event. Style can determine the expense.
7. Think location and consumption. Smaller events can be hosted at home. Consider having your event on a Friday or Sunday as Saturday is a peak day. Peak months are June, August, and September.
8. Hire a professional photographer or videographer to capture your event.
9. Make an actionable plan, delegate tasks then ENJOY YOUR GUESTS!
10. Speak with your guests following your event to capture their experience.
Angela Sims, owner of Angela’s Exquisite Events, has been a premier wedding/event planner and florist for over 18 years. She handles all of the details and the drama so her clients can enjoy time with their guests.
Want to know more? Visit www.angelasexquisiteevents.com.